Sunday, March 28, 2010

...

Hello, Goodbye

Hold me, don't touch me

Where are you?

Come back

Leave! Never talk to me again.

You are here and I cry out for you, you are the last thing I need in my life!

The pain the heartache and the stupidity that follow your name is excruciating!

I need you, I need to know you hear me.

I want you, I want to hold you tight.

I hate you, I live in fear wondering if today I will be weak again.

I love you, I am blessed that you were there when I needed you.

GO AWAY, your the one who caused all this havoc!!!

Now turn around, look in the mirror.

I love you, and I need you and I promise I will never hate you again.

Stay here, don't go.

Together we can do this.

I can't stand on my own

God?
Are you there?

God?
Can you hear me?

God?
I will never leave your side again.

2 comments:

  1. WOW this is where my head goes so often. Back and forth in a split second. One minute the gorilla in the room is chewing on my leg... the next its cuddling with me...Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautifully written, so well put. when my head spins, I am what you've written.... keep up the wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete